Coffee House on Main St. Pot Shot, 3oz Soy Wax Melt

£4.00

We all know that feeling of being 6 hours into a park day and then the fatigue hits. The Coffee House on Main St is a life saver! Perfect for a pick-me-up before the fireworks start. This Coffee scented wax will bring a burst on energy to any room and will put a spring in your step for the day ahead.

How to use:
Super easy! Just pop a piece in your wax burner, light your tealight & wait to be greeted by the aroma.

Contains: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate

May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful if swallowed, seek medical attention. Toxic to Aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapours directly. Keep out of reach of children.

DO NOT EAT

IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap & water.
IF IN EYES: Wash cautiously with water for several minutes.