Pop Century Candle
Inspired by the pop-tastic hotel lobby. Take a tour through the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80s to revisit your vacation memories from the comfort of your own home. Anyone fancy a game of giant foosball?
Each pack contains 1 piece.
On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. To prevent tunnelling we would advise against short burn times, this will allow you to make the most of the wax in your candle by avoiding any waste.
Light your candle safely and dispose of matches in an appropriate way.
Contains: Benzyl Cinnamate, Farnesol, 2-(4-tert-Butylbenzyl) Propionaldehyde (Lilyall/BMHCA), Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, dextro-Limonene (R)-p-Mentha-1,8-diene, Methyl Heptine Carbonite, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Treemoss Extract, Oakmoss Extract, Alpha-Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamic Alcohol, Citral, Eugenol, 7-Hydroxy-Citronellal, Isoeugenol, Alpha-Amyl Cinnamic Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamic Aldehyde, Coumarin, Geraniol, HMPCC (Lyrall)
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful if swallowed, seek medical attention. Toxic to Aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapours directly. Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT EAT
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap & water.
IF IN EYES: Wash cautiously with water for several minutes.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children & pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface.
Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass. Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. Glass may become hot during use. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.